Knee passive motion – Product Description
- Anatomically correct alignment
- Wide carriage (10″) accommodates all patients
- Hyperextension (-10°) to full Flexion (120°)
- Exclusive Load Reverse ensures patient protection
- Lightweight, only 24 pounds!
- Sleek design incorporates dual carry handles
- Waterproof digital hand control that snaps conveniently into the foot support
- Pause setting for up to 15 minutes of rest
- Weight:24 lbs. (53kg)
- Length:37″ (94cm)
- Full leg size:28″–41″ (71–104 cm)
- Tibia:15″–23″ (38–58 cm)
- Femur:13″–18″ (33–46 cm)
Benefits of a Knee CPM:
Recover from knee surgery faster with an easy to use Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) machine. A Knee CPM is clinically proven to:
inhibit the formation of scar tissue
maintain and increase Range of Motion (ROM)
It is very important to do everything that your doctor and physical therapist tell you to do including your exercises! Using both a Knee CPM and doing your recommended exercises will enhance your recovery while also reducing your pain and swelling.
Many doctors recommend using your Knee CPM at night to avoid waking up with a stiff, immobile knee in the morning. Use your Knee CPM during the day at the end range of motion for flexion/extension levels and increase the speed. You never want to feel pain with the Knee CPM. If you do, decrease the range of motion until you no longer feel the pain. Your goal is to feel a light stretch at the end range of motion points. This will help reduce pain and swelling while increasing your range of motion.